This daycare planners are essential for day-to-day operations to stay organized by having all your business-related records in one place.
✅ Program Information ✅ Call Log ✅ Training Event Log ✅ Emergency Numbers ✅ Mileage Tracker ✅ Monthly Calendar w/ Holidays ✅ Monthly Daily Schedule✅ List-to-do ✅ Hours Worked ✅ Fire Drill ✅ Monthly Planner ✅ Attendance Sheets ✅ Menu Planner ✅ Meal Reimbursement Sheet ✅ Income & Expense Sheets ✅ Income Tax Worksheet ✅ Inner Pocket
- A monthly planner and calendar to keep track of important dates such as vacation days, children’s birthdays, doctor appointments, etc. Using the monthly planner to track the total hours worked per month. The total hours worked will be important when income tax season comes around. This monthly planner includes a calendar, a to-do list, a monthly daily schedule, hours worked, fire & severe weather drills, and a monthly planner for every day of the week.
- Keep track of attendance for 12 children with the monthly attendance sheet. These sheets have two signature columns so the parent(s) can sign when dropping a child off or picking them up. These sheets are pre-dated, and the weekends are shaded to make tracking attendance easier. The in and out columns are wide enough to write the entire time!
- Each month has an income sheet to track income for the week, month, quarter, and year. Use the income sheet to keep track of weekly payments, late payment fees, late pick-up fees, etc. Income is one of the most important things to keep track of for income season.
- Keep track of everyday expenses such as maintenance, repairs, advertising, and supplies. In addition, you can track home expenses such as the electric, gas, water, trash, internet, mortgage, rent, and water. Keeping track of expenses is one of the most important things to keep track of in case the IRS audits you.
- The meal reimbursement section helps you maintain accurate records and comply with the food program’s requirements. This section allows you to track each meal served to each child. Meals include breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, and Dinner. The dates for each month are pre-dated. In addition, you can keep track of the monthly reimbursement amount for each child and meal.
- The menu planner includes meals such as breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner for 365 days. In the menu section, you can write out and plan meals in advance, allowing you to keep track of all meals for your record, the food program, and parents.
- The inner pocket can be used to store necessary documentation, such as receipts that are needed if the IRS audits you. No more looking for receipts when you really need them
I absolutely love this planner! The only thing I’d love to see added is enough for 14 children in the planner. I’m a large in home daycare. Other than that it’s great! And helps me stay organized. Thank you.
Love it and thank you!!